[AL] Submarine attack! [AL] Submarine attack!

Niceley done!

Very well done, not many people can pull off an underwater theme well. 10/10 5/5

ChampionAnwar responds:

Thanks alot, I'm glad you liked it :D

SM64: Winged and Metal Cap SM64: Winged and Metal Cap

Veeeery nice.

I love the metal cap part, but not so much the wing cap part. These sound very nice compared to the originals---I'd rather have these. Keep up the good work.

On a sidenote, to all you people down there *cough*heresaspoon*cough* who think you're all giant fucking music critics, just shut up. You probably haven't even ATTEMPTED to write music. You sound very stupid saying "Wull dis is bad add drums here an dis der and dat at 2:20!" just....no. Just become quiet. You do not help. Please ignore these people. They probably messed around with a piano for 10 seconds, got bored, and said: "I'm a musician!!!1111" I should know about music. I play first clarinet, first chair in the band at my school. This sounds absolutely fine.

So in summary:
The music ROCKS! Great work!
heresaspoon, shut up.

-Tehpivot

Nuclear Flash (Mega Man 2) Nuclear Flash (Mega Man 2)

Simply amazing.

I love this. I love how it changed styles constantly, and the quality of the audio was amazing. Keep up the good work.

creepy base creepy base

I liked it!

The AYB part was a little repetitive, but it could be playing softly to add a creepy feel to any flash.

darkdemonboy responds: